Friday, May 20, 2016

Guardian Angel

Hi Everyone,

Where did the week go?
I have had a lot of appointments for my youngest Son and life has been hectic.
But hopefully it is all over now and we have everything sorted.

I am so grateful that I was able to go away last weekend on a craft retreat.
I had the most amazing time and met some wonderful people.
I did manage to get 10 cards done and one decorative envelope completed.
I hope to share these with you soon.


For today's inspiration I have used a stamp from Funky Kits (link below).


Ingredients:
Stamp:  Guardian Angel
Medium:  Copic Markers
Cardstock & Paper:  Doodlebug
Sequins:  Pretty Pink Post


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful card Melissa. I love the design. Lovely coloring. Thank you so much for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck!!! Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete