Monday, March 14, 2016

I adore you!

Hi Everyone,

After a busy weekend, I am glad that today is quiet so far.
Lachie went off to camp with no hassle at all.
I asked him if he was nervous or excited, his reply 'half, half'.
Gotta love that kid.
He hoped straight on that bus so confident.
Have a great week sweetie xxx

Now onto today's card.
I have used a new image from Sassy Cheryl Stamps.


Ingredients:
Image:  I adore you
Medium:  Copic Markers
Die:  MFT
Paper:  Pebbles Inc


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Stunning card. Love it.

    hugs
    Claudia

    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exellent card! Love the image and the colouring!
    Thank you for joining us at Scrapper's Delights
    Veronique DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with the Anything Goes challenge over at Crafty Friends. The cat and dog are absolutely gorgeous.
    Diane Louise (DT) x

    ReplyDelete