Friday, March 4, 2016

Hey Little Birdie

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the weekend!
I hope you are able to get some crafting done this weekend.
I am going to spend Saturday with some wonderful crafting friends.
I don't know if I will get much crafting done, possibly more chatting, but that is ok.
I can't wait.

For today's card I have used an image from 'Sugar Nellie'.


Ingredients:
Medium:  Copic Markers
Sentiment:  Paper Smooches
Die:  Pretty Pink Posh
Flowers:  I am Roses


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Darling card, the image is adorable. Thank you for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks.

    Sue - 2 Creative Chicks DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Love how she's colored and framed up! :)
    Thanks for sharing it over at 2 Creative Chicks!

    ReplyDelete