Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Poppy Wood

Hi Everyone,

I am a little late with this post, many things have been happening in my world at the moment, from eldest Son breaking a finger, swimming carnival, soccer try outs and Hubby going away.
It is all happening, however I am grateful I was able to make this card to share with you.


Ingredients:
Stamp:  Poppy Wood
Medium:  Copic Markers
Dies:  MFT
Background:  Dylusions Sprays and Drawing Gum


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks.

    Deanna-DT
    2 Creative Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and we hope to see you again soon.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card. I love the bright background ant the image of the girl stands out beautifully against the white background. You live in the Blue Mountains, I always enjoy going to the mountains when I get the chance.Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes February link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete