Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Ladybird

Hi Everyone,

I just love using the Gorjuss Stamps.
For this card I have used Ladybird from the Mini Collection.
While these are very easy to colour, I sometimes find them hard to use on a card as they are so small.  Layering does help to combat this problem though.

I have made this card for the Sugar Nellie Blog.


Ingredients:
Stamp:  Ladybird
Medium:  Copic Markers
Sentiment:  SIlhouette Cameo
Die:  MFT
Sequins:  Pretty Pink Posh


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx


4 comments:

  1. Love the colors and the design. Thank you for joining us at Scrappers Delights
    Xoxo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Melissa! I love that image and the beautiful colors! Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Friends!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I loe how you have designed this card and what a gorgeous image too. Your colours are stunning. Great work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Crafty Friends Challenge #25 and best of luck with your entry.
    Annette DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, love the shaker element. Thank you for joining us at Scrappers Delights. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete