Sunday, February 28, 2016

Cuthbert Garden

Hi Everyone,

What a week it has been.  Busy as always.
The boys have been amazing, they love going to school but are also happy to come home and do their homework.  Lets hope it stays that way.
Hubby came home on Thursday and they expected him to be back at work on Friday.
He was so exhausted, so I said that I would take him in.
Now what else is a girl too do for a few hours.
Of course I sat and coloured.
I got quite a few funny looks from all the men but I did manage to get 4 images coloured in 2 hours.
I will share those at another time.


Now, I got some time in my craft room today so I used one of the new images from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.


Ingredients:
Image:  Cuthbert Garden
Medium:  Copic Markers
Sentiment:  Silhouette Cameo
Dies:  MFT

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment