Saturday, October 31, 2015

Santa's Elves

Hi Everyone,

I just could not resist the "Santa's Elves' Set from MFT.
I looked everywhere online and ended up getting it straight from MFT.
The only trouble with that is that I have to wait weeks for it too arrive.
I love living in Australia, but I hate waiting for my crafty stuff to arrive from Overseas (lol).

I am sharing 3 CAS cards with you today using this stamp set.






Ingredients:
Stamps:  Santa's Elves
Medium:  Copic Markers
Dies: MFT
Sentiments: SIlhouette Cameo, Minc & MFT
Other:  Glitter & Glossy Accents


I would like to enter these cards into the following challenges:


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx

3 comments:

  1. You used this cute images so fabulously!! Love each one of them! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! They're adorable! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner! Jeanie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are all so cute. Lovely with the different sentiments.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    Good luck. xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete