Sunday, March 29, 2015

Polka Dot Pal Brooke

Hi Everyone,

I have had a lovely day today in my craft room.
Hubby took my youngest to the Truck Show and my eldest cleaned up the Play room ready for a new Slot car set.  They are so excited as it is being put together as I type.
This all resulted in my having a wonderful crafty day.

It is my turn to share inspiration for Little Miss Muffet Stamps.
A new challenge has started over on the Challenge Blog.
The theme is 'Spring Colours'

Oh and did you see the new release that appeared in store during the week?
If not, pop on over and have a look.


Copics Used:
Skin:  E000, E13, E11, E00, R20, Molotow
Hair:  E40, E42, E44, E43, E47
Clothes:  RV52, RV55, RV09, B21, B23, B26


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx



1 comment:

  1. I think this is fabulous :)
    The colours are great together, I really like the image too. Thanks for joining us this time at Simply Papercraft :)
    Rachel, DT xx

    ReplyDelete