Monday, December 15, 2014

Too Cool

Hi Everyone,

Today I am sharing a card using a 'new to me' digital image from Paty Greif (link below).
I tried to resist buying them, but the temptation was too much and they fell into my cart.
I usually colour the first image using the colours shown however, I had to totally step out of that comfort zone and choose the colours myself as they were only black and white, not even pinterest could help help, lol.

Anyway here is the first of many I have coloured and put onto a card.  I am happy with how she turned out.


Copics Used:
Skin:  E000, E13, E11, E00, R20, Molotow
Hair:  E40, E42, E44, E43
Clothes:  B21, B23, B26, YG03, G03, G07, G09, RV06, RV17, RV19

The card base has been cut using the Silhouette Cameo.


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment