Monday, November 10, 2014

Thinking of you

Hi Everyone,

A few weeks ago a friend showed me these Polaroid frames.  She hasn't used them and was offering them to us.  I said I would take one and show her how I would use them.
After weeks of contemplating which image to use in it, I decided on one of my favourite Magnolia stamps.


Copics Used:
Skin:  E000, E13, E11, E00, R20, Molotow
Hair:  E40, E42, E44, E43
Clothes:  RV32, RV34, RV14, RV19
B91, B93, B95, B97
Flower:  BG000, BG02, BG05, BG7, BG09
Butterflies:  B21


I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx




2 comments:

  1. Very nice card, superb design !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa your card is absolutely gorgeous, so sweet and pretty. That is one of my favourite Tilda's too and I love how you've used the polaroid frame.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete