Saturday, September 20, 2014

Teddy Bo DT Call

Hi Everyone,

I was super excited to see that Teddy Bo was back.  They took a break and are now back better than ever.  Welcome Back xxxxx

Gayle and the team have also announced a DT Call.
I have posted a few cards lately, so I thought this time I would do a wall hanging just for something different.


Copics Used:
Bea:  E40, E44, E43, E42, E41, R20
Bee Suit:  Y21, Y23, Y35, Y38, C10, C9, C7, C5
Wings:  BG000, BG01
Heart:  R14, R17, R27, R46, R59

I feel honoured to be able to apply to such a wonderful team.  Fingers crossed.

All the details for the DT Call can be found here:


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning Mel. I really like the background on this and those flower embellishments are fabulous. As always, I'm in awe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good luck Melissa. Your Wall Hanging has caught my eye! x

    ReplyDelete