Friday, July 18, 2014

Simon Says ..... Spots and Dots

Hi Everyone,

Firstly I am super excited.  I won the Simon Says Challenge last week for the Let's be Clear Challenge.
Oh now decisions to be made on what too buy. There are sooooo many things that I love in the store.


The Challenge this week is 'Simon Says ..... Spots and Dots'
I absolutely love the layered technique I saw on Penny's blog and just had to give it a go.
I do not have many stencils, so I decided to make one using a die and transparency film.


Copics Used:
Skin:  E000, E13, E11, E00, R20, Molotow
Hair:  E40, E42, E44, E43, E47
Clothes:  RV11, RV17, RV19, R89

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx



2 comments:

  1. You absolutely rock with the dots and spots...I love the overlapping of circles! It's just lovely in every way, Melissa! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the win at SSS. Glad your loving the technique, so. Easy huh. Love the whole card

    ReplyDelete