Sunday, December 15, 2013

Believe

Hi Everyone,

There is just something about Christmas and a Child's Belief.
I love the innocence and excitement on the kids faces on Christmas Day.
The wonder of 'how did Santa know'.

I was talking to my Aunty this past week and she said that it doesn't feel like Christmas because her Children and Grand Children have grown up and now she just gives them money.
I hope my kids always feel that sense of excitement on Christmas Day.


Today a new Challenge has started over at the Totally Gorjuss Challenge Blog.
The theme is 'Special Christmas'.


Copics Used:
Skin:  E000, E13, E11, E00, R20
Hair:  E40, E44, E42
Clothes:  RV000, RV52, RV55
Bauble:  BG70, BG72, BG75, BG78


I hope that you will join us this week.


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx


1 comment:

  1. What an awesome card! Love Finn among those spots. :) Perfect coloring and great tones, too.
    Have a nice day...

    ps. got some candy on my blog...

    ReplyDelete