Saturday, July 27, 2013

So Sweet

Hi Everyone,

Today I am sharing a card I have made using the sweet Tiddly Inks 'Annabelle Sweetness'.
I must admit I put off colouring her as I was a little anxious but decided today was the day to colour her.
I have no idea why I was anxious, I think it was her dress but I am happy with the way it turned out.



Copics Used:
Skin:  E000, E00, E21, E11, E13, R11, Molotow
Hair:  E40, E41, E43, E44, E47
Dress and Shoes:  B21, B23, B23
Watermelon:  R30, R32, R35, R37, G17, 0


I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx


2 comments:

  1. You have colored up "Annabelle" so sweetly, I love the red and blue theme you did throughout! Thank you for sharing your creation with us over at Tiddly Inks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable card! Love the colors of your papers! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete