Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Dino Fun

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to a bitterly chilly day here in the Blue Mountains.  It is certainly beginning to feel like Winter.

Today I would like to share a card I made using a very old stamp, Happy Day by The Greeting Farm.
When my youngest saw this card, he said 'Thanks, is it for me?".
So cute.


Copics Used:
Skin: E000, E00, E13, E11, E21, R11, Molotow
Hair: E70, E77, E74, E71, E49
Clothes:  B99, B97, B95, B93, B91. 0, R22, R24, R27, R29, C1
Dinosaurs: YG11, YG13, YG17, YR02, YR04, YR07, YR09, B000, B02, B05


Details of the products are listed below, however the patterned paper is from Stampin' Up.


I would like to enter this card into the CMC Challenge #73 - Anything Goes.


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx


3 comments:

  1. super cute! Thank you so much for sharing! Thank you for joining us at CMC for our chalenge!
    Hugs,
    Marie XX
    http://thejoyofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great boy card. May I post a link to it on my Manly Monday blog post? It is where I share masculine cards for my readers to look at for inspiration. Boy/Guy cards can be challenging for some crafters. LMK. Thanks
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Cindy
    I am more than happy for you to post a link on your blog.
    Thanks for asking.
    Please also send me the link so I can have a look
    cheers
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete