Monday, October 25, 2010

'Anything but a Card' Challenge


Over at the Mad for Markers Blog, they are holding an 'Anything but a Card' Challenge. I originally made this piece for my Guest DT submission, however I then saw that a few of the other girls had done similar so I decided against it. Saying that I still wanted to share it.

Stamp: Spesch Designer Stamp – Little Elf

Copics Used:
Face: E000, E00, RV21
Hair: E31, E33, E35
Body, Wings & Flowers: B91, B93, Clear Spica
Mushroom: R24, R27, R29, C1, C3, C5
Grass: YG03, YG11, YG13, YG17, Y45, Y63

My other piece will be up on the Mad for Markers blog on Wednesday & I will also post it here.

Until next time
Mel
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. This is just Adorable Mel! Love it! Such a gorgeous Frame and that little boy on the mushroom is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete